Transitions UK offers unique opportunities for companies wanting to align with a charity which works to create new life opportunities for young people disadvantaged through disability and special needs, mental and emotional illness, social and economic background or poor education and lack of opportunity and support.
We actively seek mutually beneficial partnerships, so that the marketing and corporate social responsibility aspirations of our partners are met – at the same time as changing the lives of our young beneficiaries.
Companies are able to work with us in the following ways:
- “Charity of the Year” – select Transitions UK with our full support in your fundraising activities including ‘Lunch and Learn’ Events, meeting our beneficiaries and visiting our <projects>.
- Make a corporate donation to one of our <projects>
- Sponsor one of our events or activities in return for branding and exposure
- Enter a team into a <fundraising event> to team build and fundraise at the same time
- Organise your own fundraiser for staff and clients with our support
- Offer <volunteering opportunities> to employees
- Set up a payroll giving scheme for employees
- pro-bono services in areas like marketing, PR and fundraising
- Join our corporate <20-20 club>