Individuals can support Transitions UK in a number of ways – and rest assured all support at any level is very much appreciated and helps disadvantaged children and young people to turn things around and move on to better lives.
Regular support is most welcome as this helps us to plan ahead and offer the most help to those in need. You can:
- make a one off or regular donation via <paypal>
- form a local fundraising group – organise a local Transitions UK friends group and be our ambassador, helping to raise funds for the work in your area. Its good fun, helps the community work together and helps change the world for vulnerable young people.
- sign up for one of our <fundraising events> or <challenges> and encourage your friends and contacts to join you or sponsor you!
- ask your employer to support Transitions UK – many companies select nominated charities to support or offer matched funding to employees who fundraise – see <corporate support>
- Follow us on <twitter> and <facebook> and help spread the word