There are Three Main Elements to our Approach:
- After school, and beyond school, group social and developmental activities
- Peer mentoring and support through our “cluster” model
- 1-2-1 person centred planning sessions led by our Project Co-ordinator.
- a bespoke set of outcomes and personal development plan;
- improved emotional well being and less anxiety;
- reduced isolation and living a more inclusive life;
- increased independence;
- enhanced educational attainment and learning
- employment opportunities will be improved because of increased confidence, social and other skills and self-esteem
- respite for parent-carers will also improve their own well-being and offer time for themselves whilst their child is being helped by the project and away from the family home
- volunteer development as those involved in the project will learn new skills and enhance their own educational and employment opportunities.